Five studies to help you see how the gospel changes our lives, churches, and mission.
With clarity and insight, he helps small groups to be excited about, and equipped for, letting the truth transform their lives, their churches, and their mission.
Tim Chester shows how the truth of the gospel enables us to enjoy the good life in our present and future.
Table of contents
Why study Titus?
1. The truth that leads to godliness (1 v 1-9)
2. Church in danger (1 v 10-16)
3. Living the good life (2 v 1-10)
4. What salvation teaches (2 v 11-15)
5. Kindness and renewal (3 v 1-15)
These five studies will help small groups and individuals see how to live the good life.
Author / Artist Tim Chester
Book Format Paperback / softback
Publisher The Good Book Company
Number of Pages 64
Thickness 13 mm
Height 203 mm
Width 137 mm