Affordable, serviceable hardback binding of the New Revised Standard Version, with the Apocrypha and uses the Anglicised (UK English spellings and grammar)text ideal for personal, school and church use.
This is an entirely new setting of the New Revised Standard Version Anglicised Edition includes the Apocrypha Bible translation recommended for use in the Church of England and other churches. The Anglicized Edition uses British spellings and punctuation in clear, easy-to-read print, well laid out with generous page margins and space between the columns. It comes in an attractive and durable hardback binding, with a colourful jacket.
The text is helpfully broken up with bold section headings, and running heads show chapter and verse for easy navigation. The hardback style will be perfect as a Pew Bible. Its page numbers match those of Cambridge's NRSV Lectern Bible.
- easy-to-read 9 point print,
- well laid out two column text,
- generous page margins and space between the columns,
- attractive and durable hardback binding,
- colourful jacket
- bold section and running heads,
- chapter and verse for easy navigation,
- ideal Pew Bible,
- page numbers match Cambridge NRSV Lectern Bible.
- Anglicised NRSV text with Apocrypha
- completely new type setting
- page numbered to match lectern edition
Author / Artist Publishing Group Baker
Book Format Hardback
Publisher Cambridge University Press (November 2007)
Edition Anglicised ed
Number of Pages 1336
Thickness 36 mm
Height 210 mm
Width 140 mm