Tim Keller unpacks this challenging yet thrilling book, exciting us about the flawless God and equipping us to live for him today.
This six-study guide by Timothy Keller will show users how this dark, difficult period of history points us to the wonderful message of the gospel. Judges takes us to a time of murder and massacre, immorality and unfaithfulness. But it also reveals to us the God of mercy and long-suffering, who rescues his people time and again. And it points us to his greatest rescue, through Jesus Christ.
The flawed and the flawless is designed to work alongside Judges For You, Timothy Keller's expository guide to Judges. His clarify and insight will help anyone exploring this challenging, yet thrilling, Old Testament book.
• Part of the popular Good Book Guide Series
• Companion study guide to Judges For You
• Bible study for small groups and individuals
• Written by Timothy Keller, author of Judges For You and Galatians For You, and Pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church, New York
• Substantial leader's guide included
Table of contents
Why study Judges?
1. A shaky start (1 v 1 – 3 v 6)
2. Othniel, Ehud, Deborah: Expect the unexpected (3 v 7 – 5 v 31)
3. Gideon: The dangers of success (6 v 1 – 8 v 31)
4. Abimelech and Jephthah: Dark times (8 v 32 – 12 v 15)
5. Samson: A shadow in the darkness (13 – 16)
6. "Israel had no king" (17 – 21)
Author / Artist Timothy Keller
Book Format Paperback / softback
Publisher The Good Book Company
Number of Pages 76
Thickness 9 mm
Height 208 mm
Width 139 mm