7 studies for individuals or groups.
We live in an age of uncertainty: about ourselves, about the truths of the Christian faith, and about the future.
At a time when the first-century church had been invaded by false teachers, the apostle John knew that Christians who are not sure of God's truth can wander away, never to return. He wrote to help his 'dear children', not only to know the real truth, but to be confident of it, and to rest upon it.
If then, why not today? We all urgently need to hear and obey God's loving message in this letter of John's. This Good Book Guide will help us continue in Christ, so that we will be confident and unashamed when he returns.
Table of contents
1. The Heart of the Matter (1 John 1:1-10)
2. Walking in the Light (1 John 2:1-14)
3. Staying on Course (1 John 2:15-27)
4. Family Likeness (1 John 2:28-3:10)
5. Family Ties (1 John 3:11-24)
6. True Love (1 John 4:1-21)
7. How to be Sure (1 John 5:1-21)
Author / Artist Nathan Buttery
Book Format paperback
Publisher Good Book Company
Number of Pages 55
Height 210 mm
Width 140 mm